Partek has been adding new features to Partek Flow bioinformatics software to bring even more speed, functionality, and ease-of-use to your single cell and bulk gene expression studies. Join them to learn about these features and how they can be applied in your data analysis.
Features being discussed:
- New Ribosomal QAQC plot for single cell data
- Improved heatmap and volcano plots in visualizing single cell and bulk RNA-Seq data
- New pie charts
- Improved DESeq2 for differential gene expression
- New Scran and SCTransform normalization methods
- New Harmony and Seurat 3 integration methods for batch removal
- New options for Descriptive Statistics
- New similarity matrix
- New Biological interpretation of miRNA-Seq data
- And more!
This training video is available to watch at anytime on your schedule.
See the complete collection of Partek instructional videos here: https://www.partek.com/webinars/
To set up your Partek Flow account please see: https://partekflow.cit.nih.gov/