Attendance at this hands-on workshop will be limited to 20 people.
NCI/CCR: To get access to Qlucore, put a request into NCI at Your Service under Get Help https://service.cancer.gov/Get Help
Afternoon session (1-3PM) – hands-on training session using gene expression data, more advanced, and for anyone interested to learn how Qlucore can help them with gene expression data, and to get hands-on experience with plots commonly visualization and analysis tools (bring your laptops so you can follow along, we will provide the license access)
The training includes the following hands-on exercises (bring your laptops – must be a govt-issued laptop to get on the network):
- Import data
- Getting around user interface
- Building and configuring Heatmaps, PCA, Box plot, Volcano plot, Venn diagram
- Statistical tests in GUI (two group, multi group, regressions)
- Saving results
- Exploratory data analysis
- Functional analysis using GSEA and integration with other knowledge bases
- Machine learning
Due to the hands-on aspect of this class, WebEx will not be provided.