A panel of scientists with expertise in Single-Cell RNA-Seq will answer your questions on analysis of Single-Cell RNA-Seq data.
Questions must be submitted in advance of the meeting by Weds, July 15.
Please submit your question to : https://btep.ccr.cancer.gov/question/single_cell_rna_seq/
If you do not already have an account on the BTEP website, you will need to create one to submit a question. Any problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On the day of the meeting, please join us at WEBCAST LINK: https://nci.rev.vbrick.com/#/webcasts/singlecellpart2
We recommend that you join at least 10 minutes before the meeting begins
PLEASE NOTE: You must disconnect from NIH VPN and close other running applications on your computer to watch the webcast.
Instructions on how to view the Webcast:
- Disconnect from NIH VPN and close other running applications on your computer. You may also watch this webcast using your smartphone.
- Click on Webcast link provided.
- Enter your first and last name in “Display Name” field.
- Enter your NIH email in “Email” field.
- Check the consent/authorization box.
- Sign in as guest.
- When the event is visible, click “unmute” in the upper right corner of the event window to hear the streamed audio from your computer speakers. Use your computer to adjust the volume.
- Click on the video icon (third icon from the bottom right) to move the presenter’s video.
- A recording will be made available on the BTEP website within 1-2 days.
To view the event on an iPhone/iPad or Android device, click on the webcast link and follow the sign in as guest steps