A panel of scientists with expertise in Single-Cell RNA-Seq will answer your questions about Single-Cell RNA-Seq experimental design.
Please submit your question by July 15, to https://btep.ccr.cancer.gov/question/single_cell_rna_seq/
If you do not already have an account on the BTEP website, you will need to create one to ask a question. Any problems contact email@example.com
On the day of the meeting, please join us at:
We recommend that you join at least 10 minutes before the meeting begins.
PLEASE NOTE: You must disconnect from NIH VPN and close other running applications on your computer to watch the webcast.
Instructions on how to view the Webcast
- Disconnect from NIH VPN and close other running applications on your computer. You may also watch this webcast using your smartphone.
- Click on Webcast link provided.
- Enter your first and last name in “Display Name” field.
- Enter your NIH email in “Email” field.
- Check the consent/authorization box.
- Sign in as guest.
- When the event is visible, click “unmute” in the upper right corner of the event window to hear the streamed audio from your computer speakers. Use your computer to adjust the volume.
- Click on the video icon (third icon from the bottom right) to move the presenter’s video.
- A recording will be made available on the BTEP website within 1-2 days.
To view the event on an iPhone/iPad or Android device, click on the webcast link and follow the sign in as guest steps.