You do not need to currently have an account on Biowulf to attend this class. Please bring your own computer or let us know if you need to borrow one (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Attendees will learn to:
- Work at the unix command line – explore file structure, create files
- Move large data files using Globus and other tools
- Understand environment modules
- Run scientific software programs in interactive and batch modes
- Learn about different NGS file formats
- Use NGS analysis tools
While attending in person is highly recommended, WebEx will be provided for those not able to attend.
Practical Bioinformatics: working at the unix command line on Biowulf
Hosted by Amy Stonelake
Tuesday, Apr 16, 2019 10:00 am | 6 hours | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 734 847 518
Join by video system
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 734 847 518
Log in to access student content for this class.