Announcing a FREE 30 day TRIAL to Qiagen IPA’s Land Explorer (an add-on to the existing NCI Qiagen IPA license). If you are interested in access to the FREE TRIAL, please register for this webinar. A follow-up survey will gather your input and opinion as to whether this tool should be added to the NCI Qiagen IPA license. Your feedback is CRITICAL to making this happen.
Please access the feedback survey at: () anytime during the free trial. It will be available from date to date.
Learn how to leverage IPA’s Land Explorer to navigate >500,000 ‘omics samples from GEO, SRA, ArrayExpress, TCGA, GTEx and other sources.
- Discover and validate biomarkers
- Identify key regulators and targets
- Study biological, pathological and drug-target mechanisms
- Generate strong hypotheses supported by thousands of samples from public domain.
Land Explorer can help answer questions like:
- How is a gene/protein expressed across different diseases, tissues, cell types or other groups of interest?
- Is the expression of a gene correlated with expression of other genes?
- For a given gene, what mutation, CNV and fusion information can we get from TCGA?
- Is the survival of cohorts different if they have high vs low expression of a gene, or mutant vs wild type allele for a gene?
- What are the genes expressed in responders vs non-responders for a drug treatment?
30-day Free-Trial Access for NCI scientists
- NCI IPA users will have access to IPA’s Land Explorer for 30-days at no-charge
- Please provide your feedback via survey SURVEY LINK HERE
- Your feedback is crucial to determine if Land Explorer is a worthwhile addition to the NCI IPA license
Access to this tool will be granted to all users on the NCI Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) license. The webinar will demonstrate how to access these features. If you are not a current Qiagen IPA user and would like to try it, you may request via the Service Desk.