Announcing a FREE 30 day TRIAL to Qiagen IPA’s Land Explorer (an add-on to the existing NCI Qiagen IPA license). If you are interested in access to the FREE TRIAL, please register for this webinar.
If you are not a current IPA user and would like to try it, please submit a ticket at https://service.cancer.gov
A follow-up survey will gather your input and opinion as to whether this tool should be added to the NCI Qiagen IPA license. Feedback is CRITICAL to making this happen.
Learn how to leverage IPA’s Land Explorer to navigate >500,000 ‘omics samples from GEO, SRA, ArrayExpress, TCGA, GTEx and other sources.
- Discover and validate biomarkers
- Identify key regulators and targets
- Study biological, pathological and drug-target mechanisms
- Generate strong hypotheses supported by thousands of samples from public domain.
Land Explorer can help answer questions like:
- How is a gene/protein expressed across different diseases, tissues, cell types or other groups of interest?
- Is the expression of a gene correlated with expression of other genes?
- For a given gene, what mutation, CNV and fusion information can we get from TCGA?
- Is the survival of cohorts different if they have high vs low expression of a gene, or mutant vs wild type allele for a gene?
- What are the genes expressed in responders vs non-responders for a drug treatment?
Access to this tool will be granted to all users on the NCI Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) license. The webinar will demonstrate how to access these features. If you are not a current Qiagen IPA user and would like to try it, you may request via the Service Desk.