Qiagen IPA Land Explorer links out to the OmicSoft “Land” collections of disease-relevant datasets (>500,000 samples) directly from within IPA to:
- Explore sample-level data expression, variation, fusions, and more from 500,000+ datasets
- Explore full differential expression results from 100,000+ disease-focused statistical comparisons
- Quickly create survival plots from thousands of samples, grouped on metadata or ‘Omics data
- Export ‘Omics and comparison data for downstream analytics
Land Explorer can help you answer questions like below and more
- How is a gene/protein expressed across different diseases, tissues, cell type and other groups of interest?
- How does expression of target gene correlate with expression of other genes?
- For a gene what mutation, CNV and fusion information can I get from TCGA?
- Is the survival of cohorts different if they have high vs low expression of a gene or mutant vs wild type allele for a gene?
- Which genes are expressed in responders vs non-responders for a drug treatment?