Drop-in anytime during the session. Bring your own computer. Before coming to class,
download a tool for transferring files.
- For Windows PC, suggested tool is WinScp.
2. For Mac, suggested tool is Filezilla.
3. For Windows PC, you will also need to download and install PuTTY from https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
At the session, BTEP personnel will be available to answer questions about:
• Working at the Unix command line on Biowulf
• Quality control analysis and trimming of RNA Seq data
• Alignment and visualization of RNA Seq data