Geneious is an integrated and extensible software platform for the organization, visualization and analysis of DNA and protein sequence information. Researchers can analyze any NGS data alongside traditional Sanger data and combine technologies in hybrid approaches for their analyses.
THIS SEMINAR IS POSPONED AND WILL BE RESCHEDULED
- Re-sequencing workflows to identify novel mutational variants
- De novo sequencing and assembly to identify novel haplotypes
- Variant calling to identify SNPs, INDELs and STRs
- Variant validation of novel NGS variants with PCR-based Sanger re-sequencing
- Multi-genome comparisons to identify large genomic events
- RNA-Seq mapping to identify low/high expressed genes