This talk will be an introduction to Methyl-seq, where you will learn about leveraging the power of next-generation sequencing (NGS), both genome-wide and targeted approaches, that can provide insight into methylation patterns at a single nucleotide level.
Members from the CCR-SF Informatics Group will be sharing their expertise and experience with this technology and emerging applications.
Some of the topics covered will be:
- Experimental design consideration
- Sample submission, sequencing and data processing workflows at SF
- Brief overview of Methyl-Seq technologies
- Methyl-Seq protocols available at SF and evaluation of newer applications
- Methyl-Seq raw data processing, mapping and QC
- Methylation count analysis for single sample
- Multi-sample differential methylation analysis
Note: Please select NIH Main Campus as the location on the registration page. This event is being organized only on the Bethesda campus, not Frederick.
For those outside of campus interested in attending, please join via WebEx –
Event number: 732 957 108
Event password: eSb3A4h$