DNAnexus provides a secure cloud based platform for the analysis, storage and sharing of many different types of genomic data.
A point-and-click web environment provides ready access to powerful tools for the analysis, integration and sharing of complex data. Additionally, experienced researchers and bioinformaticians can interact with the platform through a command-line interface, which allows for quick integration with current system, and the automated processing of large data sets. Beyond its extensive library of integrated tools and pipelines, the DNAnexus platform also allows the quick and efficient development of new analysis tools and the porting of existing pipelines. DNAnexus is built upon the foundational security and features of AWS and AZURE.
Key Features of DNAnexus:
- Centralized online environment for genomic data analysis, storage and collaboration
- Web-based interface for ease of use
- Command line interface for power-users
- Large library of standard bioinformatic tools and pipelines
- Access to proprietary hardware (DRAGEN, Sentieon)
- Scalable infrastructure that can instantly meet any computational and data storage demand
- Data compliance in accordance with: HIPAA, CLIA, GCP, 21 CFR parts 11, 58, and 493, European Data Privacy laws and regulations
- DNAnexus – Company Overview
- Platform demo (non-interactive)
- Varient Calling (interactive)
- RNA-Seq Analysis (interactive)
- NCI experiences developing/porting an analytical pipeline to the DNAnexus platform
Workshop will be conducted live on the DNAnexus Platform: https://platform.dnanexus.com
Registered users will be provided a temporary account for the interactive parts of the presentation.
While attending in person is highly recommended this Workshop will be available via Webex for those not on the NIH campus..
Meeting number (access code): 730 139 731
Meeting password: cD9dm4d@
Join the meeting
Join by phone
1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)