Drop-in anytime during the session. Please bring your government-issued computer. Before coming to class, download a tool for transferring files.
- For Windows PC, suggested tool is WinScp.
2. For Mac, suggested tool is Filezilla.
3. For Windows PC, you will also need to download and install PuTTY from https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
Go to the section “Alternative Binary Files” and download 64 bit putty.exe
BTEP personnel will be available to answer questions about:
- Working at the Unix command line on Biowulf
- Finding, understanding and moving your data
- Tools available to CCR personnel for RNA-seq data analysis
Course Material 1: BTEP-Handout-Unix-command-line-Sept-2019.docx
Course Material 2: fwunixref-3.pdf