THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Drop-in anytime during the session. Bring your own computer. Before coming to class,
download a tool for transferring files.
- For Windows PC, suggested tool is WinScp.
2. For Mac, suggested tool is Filezilla.
3. For Windows PC, you will also need to download and install PuTTY from https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
We will be covering the following topics:
- Unix bootcamp – learn to navigate a Unix file system and move, copy, and edit files
- Looking at the quality of your sequence data with FastQC and MultiQC
- Trimming sequences with CutAdapt