Christina Curtis, Ph.D., M.Sc.
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Genetics, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Co-Director, Molecular Tumor Board, Stanford Cancer Institute
We are interested in elucidating tumor evolutionary dynamics, novel therapeutic targets, and the genotype to phenotype map in cancer. A unifying theme of our research is to exploit ‘omic’ data derived from clinically annotated samples in robust computational frameworks coupled with iterative experimental validation in order to advance our understanding of cancer systems biology. In particular, we employ advanced genomic techniques, computational and mathematical modeling, and powerful model systems in order to:
- Model the Evolutionary dynamics of tumor initiation, progression and therapeutic resistance
- Elucidate disease etiology and novel molecular targets through integrative analyses of high-throughput omic data
- Develop techniques for the systems-level interpretation of genotype-phenotype associations in cancer
- Meeting link:
- Meeting number:
- 2300 478 8648
- Host key:
- Alex Emmons; Amy Stonelake; Desiree Tillo; Peter Fitzgerald; Joe Wu; Carl McIntosh
- Join by video system
Dial firstname.lastname@example.orgYou can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
- Join by phone
1-650-479-3207 Call-in number (US/Canada)Access code: 2300 478 8648Host PIN: 5225