Join us for this session to learn more about the powerful DNAnexus platform that provides a secure cloud based enviroment for the analysis, storage and sharing of many different types of genomic data.
Date: June 26th, 2018 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Location: NIH Bethesda Bldg37, Rm 4041/4107
- DNAnexus – Company Overview
- Platform demo (non-interactive)
- Varient Calling (interactive)
- RNA-Seq Analysis (interactive)
- NCI experiences developing/porting an analytical pipeline to the DNAnexus platform
Workshop will be conducted live on the DNAnexus Platform: https://platform.dnanexus.com
Registered users will be provided a temporary account for the interactive parts of the presentation.
While attending in person is highly recommended this Workshop will be available via Webex for those not on the NIH campus..
Meeting number (access code): 730 139 731
Meeting password: cD9dm4d@
Join the meeting
Join by phone
1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)